Friday, November 15, 2013

Reservoir Dogs 1992 [Eng]

Torrent Poster


Seeds 114 SeedsLeechers 71 Leechers
Reservoir Dogs 1992 torrent


Good 19Bad1


Torrent Size: 815 mb
Verified torrent Verified Torrent


Review: On 15 Reservoir Dogs for the first time I saw it, I had heard in the country was banned and I am very voilent. Of course, a copy of everything in my power to get my paws, and I finally saw, I was disappointed. Wheres all the violence, as I was just sitting there saying, anyway, after I re-watched and watched until the end, and at that time I dont get bored watching time and time again, the film has only one meThis. When you look at scannana to unwind, or not even that, because I still see at least once a year. You simply follow the film's sheer quality and originality. The classic one-liners: to bark all day ... Women you are going to the dogs. MrBlonde a psycho quite convincingly. Immediately after the robbery murder to get fries and soda, I mean stop? Everything is ridiculous, but I just accept it impossibly cool kids and the way they talk to you, because I do not know that. The film is all dialogue. Violence is used sparingly and better effect. The way the film is brilliantly edited. A almost all the movies you after hours, you have to look at that next time, forget the whole scene as Nyla forgot you had. This is unexpected and thrilling storyline. This, of course, in my opinion, better and best film Pulp Fiction Tarintinos. I do not care much for the film Kill Bill, Reservoir Dogs, but I did not see you, Im not consider themIf, who cares not only the rent, buy or steal right now.

Language: Eng
Runtime: 99 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps
Year: 1992
Genre: Crime, Thriller
Starring: Harvey Keitel, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen
Director: Quentin Tarantino


No comments:

Post a Comment