Saturday, December 28, 2013

Into the Wild 2007 DVDRip [English] WEB-DL

Torrent Poster


Seeds 112 SeedsLeechers 58 Leechers
Into the Wild 2007 torrent


Good 19Bad2


Torrent Size: 815 mb
Verified torrent Verified Torrent


Review: I've never posted a comment about the movie, but I feel compelled to have attended the screening of Into the Wild at the Toronto Film Festival last night. I wanted to interview covers the story here and in other comments.This true beauty of the film. It made me cry. I felt moved in a way that happens very rarely. Evoked the feelings inspiration.The is all based on the power of acting and writing. The words were real and human. Relationship seems real and human. This may not seem like a huge accomplishment - but I think that's a rarity. It feels deliberate and artificial, like in the movie (read: Crash - but I'm not here to bash it ...). It was a very organic, natural and (I cant say enough), but beautiful. Cripes, I sound like a hippie, to the heavenly order. This was my best work Penns Indian Runner.Vhat reminds me ...

Language: English
Runtime: 148 min
Audio: AC3
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps
Year: 2007
Genre: Adventure, Biography, Drama
Starring: Emile Hirsch, Vince Vaughn, Catherine Keener
Director: Sean Penn


No comments:

Post a Comment