Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Prestige 2006 Eng

Torrent Poster


Seeds 141 SeedsLeechers 68 Leechers
The Prestige 2006 torrent


Good 23Bad2


Torrent Size: 815 mb
Verified torrent Verified Torrent


Review: I have the Prestige critics preview this afternoon to see, and to my surprise, the film was to be one of the best I've seen all year so far and that authors find excellent script would just be a little harder to try . The acting performances by Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale and Michael Caine was the best I have seen for a while. The only objection to the film was that it was a little long, but after you leave the theater you discuss the film and it's many twists and turns. My wife and I talk all the way home from a movie theater. This is a winner and should be for some Oscar statues, and my recommendation is to look at this as soon as you can, you will not be disappointed.

Language: Eng
Runtime: 130 min
Audio: AC3
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps
Year: 2006
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Starring: Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, Scarlett Johansson
Director: Christopher Nolan


No comments:

Post a Comment